Saturday, September 27, 2008

Coming soon...


So I decided to go ahead and create a blog today, maybe some people will be interested in it, maybe they won't, whatever the case, I am going to make sure this thing is updated constantly.


The type of music I post on here will vary from time to time, however for the most part, I will have a lot of the freshest, newest, dance music & indie rock,I can find. I will also put up a lot of older stuff that has influenced me over the years. There will also be pictures and video of freestyle bikes, skateboards,watches, clothes, and anything else I think looks cool and/or interesting.


My internet is acting up right now because of the Hurricane, I guess thats why, who knows, all i DO know, is that I am not able to search for anything cool to put up at this time. SUCKS! However bookmark this blog, and check back this week, good things to come!
photo: bronques / lastnightsparty.com

No comments: